- What’s the matter?
- Is there something wrong?
- You look blue.
- You look down.
- You look depressed.
- No, I’m fine.
- I’m all right.
- I’m ok.
- It’s nothing.
- Never mind me, how are you
- Never mind me, what about you?
- Never mind me, Are you and your girlfriend doing OK?
- Never mind me, What’s going on with your girlfriend?
- We are doing good.
- We are doing great.
- We are doing OK.
- I think my parents like her.
- My parents seem to like her.
- We are planning to get married soon.
- We are planning to get married before long.
- We are getting married.
- Wow, Congrats!
- I am happy for you.
- You are doing well in your professional life and personal life.
- You are doing well at work and at home.
- So, what is wrong with you?
- You can tell me.
- I might help you.
- I might be able to help you.
- To tell the truth, I was(got) laid off.
- To tell the truth, I was(got) let go.
- When I went to work the other day, my desk was cleaned out.
- When I went to work the other day, my desk was gone.
- When I went to work the other day, my desk disappeared.
- When I went to work the other day, my desk was picked up.
- On top of that, we found out that my wife is pregnant.
- I don’t know what to do.
- It’s not a good time.
- It’s really bad timing.
- I can’t believe it’s happening now.
- Oh, Gosh.
- That’s too bad.
- Oh, Gee…..
- You will find a new job without any problems.
- You will find a new job for sure.
- You won’t have any problem finding a new job.
- You were working too hard, so you should take advantage of this.
- You were working too hard, so I think you have a good opportunity.
- You can take her somewhere and spend time with her.
- you can take good care of her.
- You will get through it.
- You will be fine.
- You can do it.
- You can deal with it.
- You can handle this.